Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #41 Wow! The sun looks so pretty and believed me I'm not just saying that. I don't even like the sun, but this looks so cool. Like the light of hope or something.
Wow! The sun looks so pretty and believed me I'm not just saying that. I don't even like the sun, but this looks so cool. Like the light of hope or something.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #42
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #43 Wow! The land there sure looks dry.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #44 empresscrystal said: Wow! The land there sure looks dry. Click to expand...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #45 Oh, cool. I guess.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #46 empresscrystal said: Oh, cool. I guess. Click to expand... ROFLGASM Back to ze arts ^^: My favourite Impressionist: Edgar Degas. <3
empresscrystal said: Oh, cool. I guess. Click to expand... ROFLGASM Back to ze arts ^^: My favourite Impressionist: Edgar Degas. <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #47 Oh cool! I love oil painting.