Greatest Hairstyle...yea thats right..

DarkCloud

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
52
Age
38
Location
Australia
Website
www.geocities.com
Occupation
Retail
In your opinion, who has the best hairstyle in FFVII? (this is a pitiful thread, i must be tired :o ) my opinion is Zacks hairstyle, how outragous. :D
 
i like clouds best for obvious reasons... but i also like vincents. mainly cause im growing mine to look something similer.
 
...reminds me of what reasoniamalive said at the picture thread. I let my hair grow long, and it coincidentally looks like Vincent's. :D While i wasn't thinking about Vincent at all :D

...but now it's short again. It got in the way :cool: and i wouldn't do my hair in a ponytail or something :cool:
 
I would seriously make my hairstyle like cloud's hair from Advent Children. lol funny thing is it might not look that good in real life.
 
Black Mage said:
I would seriously make my hairstyle like cloud's hair from Advent Children. lol funny thing is it might not look that good in real life.


I really wanted to go as Cloud one Holloween - but never got around to growing the hair our to that length (or buying/making a 80lb. sword) :)
 
Yeah thaat would be pretty awsome to have cloud's sword. Since well i can lift 80Ibs :) . But anyway yeah I can proably have my hair like titus's but it is jjust a bit shoirter than his. Also your idea of a halloween costume is pretty sweet.
 
:D ...talking about halloween, i just keep laughing when i look at Beowulf's picture of him in a monkey suit :D :D

"AHEM", yes sorry, do continue :cool:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top