Guest characters

Favorite guest character?

  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Seifer

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Edea

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Marcus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blank

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Cinna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beatrix

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Seymour

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Larsa

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vossler

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
A lot of FF games have featured them and most of the time the guest characters are better than the primary characters. Which ones do you see as your favorite . I disclosed for putting a poll for IV characters since the game is a bit complex and I can't reallly tell who are the guests are or not or I could assume that the ending party is the primary, but I'm not sure. Anyway I haven't played every FF game so you mods can choices if you like.

I can't decide my personal favorite yet.
 
hmm.. I haven't experienced many games of the series, but I chose Seifer as he was a semi-nemesis to the protagonist a nearly as equal in strength.
 
Beatrix was mine i just thought she was a cool character. Never got to finish ff9 *cries* I havent played an ff in a long time. Then again i havent played any video games in a long time.
 
Doesn't one of the best all-time guests have to be general Leo? His Shock ability was kick ass! n_n

yeah he was a cool guest, shame that us as the player didn't get more battles where you could have him in it, I tried to leave thamasa with leo but it wernt posssible as you ended up fighting that guardian boss whenever you tried to leave and its indestructible.

What about the unknown ghost who helps your party when aboard the doomtrain, he or she deserves some recognition man!, lol:D
 
i chose blank, coz he was a gud charcter to have in ur party, his attitude was kool, and HE GOT PETRIFIED!!! i hated that so much
 
yeah he was a cool guest, shame that us as the player didn't get more battles where you could have him in it, I tried to leave thamasa with leo but it wernt posssible as you ended up fighting that guardian boss whenever you tried to leave and its indestructible.

What about the unknown ghost who helps your party when aboard the doomtrain, he or she deserves some recognition man!, lol:D


Does it? I only took one with me long enough to get into the first semi-difficult battle (since I never power-leveled on the river...sometimes those groups of Specters:confused: could be difficult at low levels)

...poor General Leo. D=''

Come to think of it Spec, I still need to FINISH FF2...among some of the other classics. :( There's just no time... >_>;
 
Sephiroth. I thought it was pretty funny to watch him kick ass on Mt. Nebel, while, for once, Cloud got his own ass repeatedly handed to him by anything that approached him. (Yes, I would go about fighting random battle with Sephy and Cloud on purpose, just to watch all the cool stuff Sephiroth could pull off that I didn't have yet. XD )

A second favorite guest character of mine, though, would have to be Beatrix. God, was I happy whenever she was in my party--I had such a hard time beating her, I was wondering is she was going to become a main character, or something. But having her as a guest was satisfying enough. XP
 
...never DID understand why the 'side quests' in 8 had to be in there. Granted, I need to play the game through again (soon!) but bouncing back and forth between the two parties - one of which wasn't permanent - kind of blew. =P
 
Don't know why but i went for Seymour. I just think he was so evil he was good, and he played a good role on X. And also, i think there is a cheat where you are able to use him in your party?? Haven't yet found it but still looking

Lee
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top