Guests

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
I was looking at the active users thingamajig and noticed how many guest were on. Its a bit odd noticing that so many people read our posts.


So this thread is for the guests!!! WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! what a terrible idea! :) It will be a one sided conversation but I'm interested to see how it works out.

If you want to say something to the guests like why they should join please say so here. Or if you had any problems when you were a guest you can point them outs.
Also, you can make fun of them all and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it!
cough Hahaha stupid guests cough
 
Last edited:
And guests are smart
Cough by smart I mean stupid:P Cough :p

But yes, please do join.
 
So many guest, kinda feels like my old forum. i don't see why they aren't that many joining.
 
There are a lot of people joining but most of them join and don't post because they lack the attention span. Just look in the members section and more often than not you'll see people with 10 or less posts.
EDIT: 27 out of 33 members on the first page have 15 posts or less.
 
Yeah and some just join and dispear for a while. We need some kpopper, I glad we now have a few goths here.
 
I don't know, I guess this forum isn't their cup of tea. I'm a member of many forums some I forgot about, well most anyway I usually be hookion the description and stuff and I hurry up and sign up. Then when I actually spend sometime on there I never really lke it and so I really don't come back.
 
Yeah, but alot of the people I notice in the member list that are like I described don't even make a single post. :p That's a bit different than making a few posts to sample a new message board. I dunno, I just think it's silly to not even see what the forum is like after signing up for it.
 
Most of the guests on the active user thingy at any one time are search engine spiders and bots, indexing the forum. inktomisearch.com are yahoo bots, and they seem to be the busiest here at the moment. Iv'e also seen that MSN and Google bots are frequent visitors as well.

I reckon out of the 124 guests on right now, that probably less than 10 are people, and the rest are all search engine related.

Edit: Just remembered that most of you can't see the ip's :p.
Admins and mods can, and I assure you, most of the guests are bots.
 
Last edited:
Yes, they collect and index links from the forum. The more they collect, the higher this forum will come back in a search. At least that is how I think it works.

They also use links to other sites from here to visit and index them too. One of the reasons I have Cresent Moon's link in my sig ;).
 
Wow bots, so creepy. but, yeah i be seeing this forum a lot on yahoo and the rest. i be search for new mc the max sites and this always pop up. mainly because i be talking about them a lot here.
 
Bots are creepy!!! :( Sorry, had to. Hello all of you guests that aren't bots, please join FFNet. It's the coolest site EVER!!! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top