Guise.

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Guiseeee.

Am officially coming back.

It's the summer.

I have some moar time.

Kthx.

<3

Love you, will mail the child support.

Love, Hydra.

OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT STRIKE DOESN'T WORK HERE. D:
 
Yay, you back!
Welcome back, Hydra :p

We missed you.
 
er, ok

hello n welcome back 0.0
 
I fer one didn't miss him...

= O 'You should've been back a long time ago...actually, you shouldn't have left!'


...yeah, that's sounds right.
O:<

I missed you too. <3

Lol Empress, you should check in to that MainAnime place every now and then. I noticed you were on there. :3
 
Ok...so I AM happy to see you 'round. :p Just pweez, next time... -_-

funny-pictures-kittens-hugs-before-.jpg
 
So you're implying I'm going to leave again?

-_-;

I see the love is just piling up for me.

D:

(Lols. Hai. :3)
 
I MISSED YOU HYDRA!!!!

Welcome back man.
 
Yaaaaaaaah.

We're awesome, kthx.

We need some plans on how to liven up the forum moar. xD
 
People were raging for the update like forever, so we give the forum a whole new look, and now you want another.

Pssssht.

xD

The movie idea sounds good.
 
HYDRA!!!!!!!!

Lets Play Some FOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAALLLL!

hiruma.jpg



*Does a Back Flip for joy*

Yay My Buddy is Back <3
 
'Kay. <3

Lol KB.

Then wait like the last one.

It'll get here.

Eventually. :3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top