Guitar Hero!

Com'on I know you guys played it at least ONCE.
It's an awesome game..Well, 'they're' awesome games.
Am I the only obsessed GH fan here?

Ah Gh... I was a GOD in the first one...hated 2 and i'm NOT blowing 100$ on 3 right now But yes i love this Game
 
I dun liek one or two.
But I'm pretty good at III.
=D

And I only payed 80 bucks for the controller AND the game.
...But thats pretty close to 100.
xD
 
I dun liek one or two.
But I'm pretty good at III.
=D

And I only payed 80 bucks for the controller AND the game.
...But thats pretty close to 100.
xD

The Xboss 360 VER is 100 wing-wangs So after i get me Job THEN i'll get it
 
i hate xbox too ^^

then again i dont know guitar hero althought i keep hearing the name
 
you don't know Guitar Hero?

o.o"
Oh, lawd.

When it first came out I thought it was stupid, but now I'm addicted.
But you can get it for PS2 and PS3.

RockBand on the other hand, I think you can only get for Xbox.
I'm not sure.
 
It's ok but I pretty well suck at it XD
I'm ALOT better at rockband.
 
I've only played RockBand once.
And it was ok.
But it was no challenge, Guitar Hero is harder than RockBand; hence the great fun of GH

If you actually have all four people to play RockBand with, it's REALLY fun though.
=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top