Guys as Girls!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is a few pic of DBSK's Jaejoong Hero as a girl!

Jaejoong:

jaegirlec9.jpg
jaegirl2ow4.jpg

jaegirl3lc5.jpg
jaegirl4un8.jpg

jae5qj2.jpg
jae6xq6.jpg

jae7qz5.jpg
jaegirl8zp0.jpg

jjwig.jpg

2s6k18y.jpg


Post pics of guys as girls here!
 
Last edited:
He not a drag queen, but it funny to me. Since everyone thinks he isn't gay. But, I bored so I decided to post these pics.
 
I will see monday, i just got disconnect.
 
Wow, weird video but I really wanted to see just pics.
 
Lol, so true. That is all I'm going to say too, I'm not trying to ghet jumped. Plus I have a rep to maintaine, so I can't say anything bad about him.
 
GHA! I love this topic! It's just so hot!

O_O wait I will get some of the guys from Dir En Grey they do it a lot!
 
I'm trying to get off girly guys. Lol, I have some pics of M.C The Max as girls. Ha, ha J. yoon really looks better as a chic.
 
Ha, ha here! I had so more recent ones, just don't feel like looking for them.

jungle11vg5.jpg


jungle10lv4.jpg


Lol, I seen this one pic of Isu as a chic. Ha, ha he look liked a drag queen hooker.

Now this is just hott, nothing to do with the thread, but I just love this pic.

live041ps1.jpg


live061ud1.jpg


00110jou9.jpg


Wow, I can't believe this used to be M.C The Max
 
Last edited:
For some weird reason and I don't care if people find it creepy or whatever thought runs through their heads! I tend to like my men looking a little femine! SO GET OVER IT! I LOVE IT!
 
Man I used to have tons of pics of guys as girls. Now I don't have that many, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top