Here is my sims, Final Fantasy ones. I have Yuna, and a few more but I didn't add them yet.
I couldn't get Irvine so I just downloaded the Cowboy from The Warriors and Gave him Blond hair. He didn't look right with red hair and my cowboy hat didn't show up.
I couldn't find edea so I just made one with the freebie I have.
Here goes Sephiroth!
Here is the Turks, I didn't feel like downloading the real Elena so I just made one. Also I forgot one of them so I just made up one in his place.
Here is a sexy vampire prine I made.
I couldn't get Irvine so I just downloaded the Cowboy from The Warriors and Gave him Blond hair. He didn't look right with red hair and my cowboy hat didn't show up.
I couldn't find edea so I just made one with the freebie I have.
Here goes Sephiroth!
Here is the Turks, I didn't feel like downloading the real Elena so I just made one. Also I forgot one of them so I just made up one in his place.
Here is a sexy vampire prine I made.
Last edited: