Ha, ha, ha!!! My famous sims!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is my sims, Final Fantasy ones. I have Yuna, and a few more but I didn't add them yet.

I couldn't get Irvine so I just downloaded the Cowboy from The Warriors and Gave him Blond hair. He didn't look right with red hair and my cowboy hat didn't show up.

ffcrew2.jpg


ffcrew4.jpg


ffcrew3.jpg


ffcrew.jpg


ffcrew5.jpg


ffcrew6.jpg


ffcrew8.jpg


ffcrew9.jpg


I couldn't find edea so I just made one with the freebie I have.
ffcrew10.jpg


Here goes Sephiroth!

sepsofa.jpg


sep_me.jpg


sep9.jpg


sep8.jpg


sep5.jpg


sep4.jpg


sep6.jpg


sep.jpg


sep2.jpg


sep3.jpg


Here is the Turks, I didn't feel like downloading the real Elena so I just made one. Also I forgot one of them so I just made up one in his place.

turks.JPG


Here is a sexy vampire prine I made.

sueie-vamp.jpg


sueie-vamp2.jpg
 
Last edited:
...Sephiroth...Hugging Aeris it looks like...!!

I thought hell would freeze over before that happened.. :eek:
 
Actually thats a family hug. They brother and sister, hehehe.
 
Heh heh. :D Still, I think it's crazy that he's hugging someone...

It's also crazy that he's having such a good time. If only it could've ended up like that in FF7. XP
 
I know that, I just did it because I was bored. And I didn't want to start dating.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top