HA! HAHAHAHH!!!! miss me?

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
YAY! BACK KB IS!....kind of..... you see mine pc is gone for good.....BUT!

I can now use the library pc's! so i'll be on now for....51 mins!

i'll be on once a week
 
Yay I'm soooooooooo happy you are back!!!

I missed you a lot.
 
um um um um um um.
omg.
MY KBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*glomps KB doesn't let go*
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
kbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
=^__^=
 
Kat said:
um um um um um um.
omg.
MY KBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*glomps KB doesn't let go*
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
kbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
=^__^=

dois dois dois dois dois dois

Hey, reason, has Spec taught you this yet? :p
 
KB better come back. ;-;

Or else, I shall get him, with my big ban button.

...

Well, maybe not that drastic. ~_~
 
alright now we can post more video's on ur thread. Rockin
 
its good to kno ur back K.B
 
I can't wait until he comes back!!!
 
Hydra said:
KB better come back. ;-;

Or else, I shall get him, with my big ban button.

...

Well, maybe not that drastic. ~_~



....I missed you to mr/ms super mod....

Kat! you was missed too... as where you E.C....i missed all mine firends so much!
 
Kb the hero said:
....I missed you to mr/ms super mod....

Kat! you was missed too... as where you E.C....i missed all mine firends so much!
Hehe I'm here too.

I missed you a lot. Yay good to see you. Hope to see you again soon. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top