.hack sign rpg online game!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blukazoo159

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
173
RPG Name
seifer alamasy
hey!!! if u like the series, u will love this!!! it is to be realesed for Closed Beta in late dec. and they still need staff members!!!! :D

*Link deleted by admin* :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I going to be a mod. Lol, thanks! That is still funny how I becamed on eon this other forum. I just asked. Two mods answer. One said no, you have to work for it. The other one said sure if you want. What part you want to control? Hahaha! I hope that happens again, well see you.
 
Good tell all of ur friends, that site only has 33 people on it, we need all the people we can get!!! by the way only people who are really active or people who are on for a long time can be mods, sry, but if u get a lot of people, he might change his mind!!! :D
 
Yeah I will, so that when I become a moderator I can banned them or something.
 
blukazoo159, you do realise that advertising other forums in threads/posts is against the rules of this site right?

You are allowed to have a resonable sized link in your sig, but that is it. Shaggy really doesn't like it when people try to poach members off his forums for other sites.

I am going to delete that link, and close this thread. You are welcome to put it in your sig if you wish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top