Hair Game!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Post a pic of a cool hair style and another memer try to guess whats the name of that hair style.

Here is the first one, see if you guys can guess what this is. :D

Roziek111.jpg


For your info this is a guy, I really like his hair in this pic.
 
Yeah thats a guy. Whats strange is before he becamed famous, he used to look like a guy. Let me see if I can find that pic for you.
 
Me either. This game will help me a lot. So if I want a certain hair style, I can say what the name of the style I want instead of trying to describe it.
 
I'm trying to find it. The web-site its on takes forever to load.

Here is another pic of him looking like a girl.

Roziek073.jpg
 
Last edited:
um no offense....is he gay?
he really has a women thing going on......he even dresses like one...he has lipstick on.....he is wearing hot pink.....
 
I don't even know. I know all his fans would beat me up for asking them. I want to know myself what he is else.
 
I don't even see why they like him. He has fans every where. He is dumb for leaving his band. His fans still behind him no matter.

Well here is a pic of him back when he looked like a dude.

Roziek014-2.jpg


I wonder what happened to him. Just how he becamed like this.
 
Yeah, well lets get off him and on to the game.

Do anyone know whats the name of the hair style he has in the frst pic?
 
Yeah guys, stop with the 'omg he's so gay lol' crap. I don't really think anyone's sexuality really matters in this day and age.

Anyway, Paramekian Emperor normal long hair? Seriously, it just looks like normal long hair to me. If there is a style, you tell me, I have no clue.
 
I don't think there's a certain name for every hair style... it's just like 'I like it, I want it this way'... That's my point of view. :rolleyes:
 
You guys are talking about the first pic, right?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top