Halloween

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
So most of us are young :) and the rest are young at heart I guess. Halloween's great! I'm just curious to know what everyone's going as and what they did last year...what they're favourite costumes were, any interesting stories.

Last year I actually got really lazy so I went for the funny rather than good costume. (I went as an actor, so I wore a waiter's uniform...sadly, only my actor friends got it).
This year I think will be the last year I dress up. I'm sixteen so dressing up (and not being some kind of animal/devil/angel who actually looks like a prostitute) is getting rarer among my friends.
So, I figured I might as well go out with a bang and wear something that I can really show my sewing skills off with. Even though I don't really play the game that much, and haven't read the book at all, I really like Da Qiao's costume in dynasty warriors. So I'm wearing that. I'm sure all you fans of Dynasty Warriors will kill me for disgracing your fandom, but really...I just like the clothes.

So yes- tlel us about your halloween plans/past halloweens! :)
 
My plan this year is to have a party, but it's coming down to the wire so I don't know about that.

On past Halloweens, I would either go to a party or play FFVIII while I gave out candy. Two years ago, I went to Michigan State for a Frat party; played a few drinking games and woke up with a Screwdriver for breakfest before I went to a tailgate for the MSUvsUofM game. (Big Rivilary)

:p
 
we want pics!!! pics pics pics!!
I dunn waht I'l do actually....
 
We don't have halloween in Australia, though certain sections of the community are trying to introduce it, without much success so far. Most Aussies don't like the thought of our kids going from house to house begging food from strangers. Most of us also don't like the thought of other peoples kids knocking on our doors demanding free food.

Parties and dressing up is starting to appear in a small way, but most of us are happy to just watch the halloween specials of our fav US shows on TV and leave it at that. One of our cable channels shows a marathon of all The Simpsons halloween episodes every year. Settling down, having a quiet night at home and watching them what I like the most about halloween :).
 
Yeah, I've sort of lost interest in Halloweens. I sort of like my life somewhat quieter now that I've matured (not really, but I'm almost 15!). I think I'll just wear my ordinary clothes and go out with a hood in the dark. I'm ugly enough to scare everybody out there.
 
ive been pondering the idea of a moogle suit...

get a male rabbit suit. trim the ears. get wire, and attach a foam ball to the end, and attach to head. voila, a moogle!!

at least...in theory... don't worry, im not going to try and be a chocobo!
 
Hmm last year i didnt do anything. THis year, I'm still working on it, well should i say my girlfriend cant make up her mind.
 
Last year I wanted to be a Team America puppet, that would have rocked, I didn't end up doing it lol.

This year I think maybe I'l just stay at home and maybe go and see Serenity in theaters, if not that maybe trick or treating (hey, can't beat free candy!)
 
I have a feeling it is supposed to be spelled pedophile as in child molester. I certainly hope I'm very wrong with that assesment. If I'm not, then that is a pretty sick thing for someone to ask another person to portray themselves as :( .
 
Are you sure she's the same person? ANYWAYS, my idea of scaring little kids involving dressing up as usual, putting on my hood, and walking out in the streets and being quiet. Maybe walk towards the little kids in a menancing way. Do that for a while, go back home, resume regular life.
 
haha, thats not very nice :p, seems like i'm going out on halloween, most likely but not for sure
 
It looks like I'm going to be stuck doing homework on Halloween this year, but I might go to a party on the weekend of.
 
Actually, it's Darth Vader now, (changed mind), but I look like a fool. Anyways, it wasn't to do anything to them. It's just seeing if they feel slightly scared. I'm actually scared myself, as there will probably be a lot of adults with them, and so the one in danger is me, not them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top