Halloween

huh...i dont know if i want to go anymore...(dont have a costume...)... do i really need the candy? my biggest fear is becoming obese. i want to be skinny...forever!!! my second biggest fear is bugs. especially giant ones. my third would be losing any of my senses. any. sight, sound, smell, theyre all neccesary to me!!

but...i may just stay home and play games...dragon quest 4 wont beat itself!! (neither will dq1,2,3,5, or 6! )

perhaps ill make a thread about fears...if there isnt one already...
 
You don't want to be "skinny". Believe it or not being underweight can be just as dangerous to your health as being overweight.

If you are serious about maintaining a healthy weight, go visit your doctor and find out what the ideal weight for your height is, diet and excercise sensibly to get to that weight, then just watch your diet keeping the fats down, and start excercising to keep you at that ideal weight. You don't need to run 10 miles a day, usually just a half hours walk a couple of times a day or light swimming for an hour is enough.

You don't need to cut out everything that tastes good, thats the way most diets fail. Its not what you eat that wacks on the weight, its how much of it you eat :).

Now back to the topic, its already halloween in Australia, so I'll be spending tonight either on the computer doing some work (which I really need to get done) or curled up in front of the TV watching one of the halloween horror movie marathons that are on.
 
I certainly hope so!!
Oh Oh Oh!!! Today at school I saw a moogle!! I'm dead right serious!!!
 
I helped my little brother go out trick or treating, and then stayed home to pass out candy. I also found a "Horrible Sounds of Halloween" tape in a box of stuff and decided to put it on. After an hour I had to turn it off because the kids were too scared to come up to the house. ;)
 
Arkacia said:
You don't want to be "skinny". Believe it or not being underweight can be just as dangerous to your health as being overweight.
Absolutely. Just exercise at least half an hour a day, remember to stretch, rest for short periods of time during the day, sleep well, eat well. Being yourself is the most important.
Rorschach said:
Today at school I saw a moogle!! I'm dead right serious!!!
I can't believe you! you didn't tell me! Where and when?!
Zerlina said:
I'll try to take pictures
I have some. Should I post? I'll make sure not to make them too big.
 
I posted mine in the Visual Creations board.


oh, and about that overweight underweight thing, I went to the doctor and am apparently underweight, so I asked him if I should gain weight and he said no. He said there'sw too many overweight people now that it's nice to finally see people with opposite -_-. I think I need a new doctor.
 
lol, yay me underweight tooo, I guess, lol, high five!

@Totorsama at the library durring tutorial.
 
You definitely need to eat. And why a pm online? Tell me at school. Too late. Also, how was everyone else's halloween? Anything cool? Pictures? Stories? How much candy? No enthusiasm whatsoever people...Well I got 90 pieces in about 1/2 hour. Not bad. My little sister also contributed about another 60, so we got about 150. And a moogle at school! so exciting, but I missed it. Only Rorschach saw.
 
i just passed out candy. halloween isnt too interesting to me anymore. (did i grow out of it? :confused: ) still....a moogle? i wann know how to make a moogle costume!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top