Halo 2

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
If I'm not playing FF I'm probably playing Halo 2. Its really great if you have someone to play multiplayer with. I have X Box Live which is great. Does anyone else like Halo and/ or have X Box Live?
 
Legendary I thought was harder with two people cause every time one of you dies you both respone at the last checkpoint.

Do you have X Box Live? I used to be 74 out of 500,000 people in Halo 2 until Bungie took the ranking charts down because quote "It has become more of a trine to cheaters than people with skill." That was sad for me because I was legit.
 
its a great game its 1 person mode and very cool...
 
halo is one of the greatest games ever...
how can u say ;halo are boring;!?!
 
He's just posting in every thread how much the games suck. He has probably not even tried half the games he says suck.
 
There is waaaaaaaaaay to much SPAM going on. Quite saying things twice and saying pointless things please. And quite posting in every thread just to get gil or experience. Its pointless. X Box live is great. Halo 3 should be coming out at the beginning of the summer! That'll be great.
 
Shadowheart
He's just posting in every thread how much the games suck. He has probably not even tried half the games he says suck.

I've noticed this too.
 
I got xbox-live and kind of good at it. I think Halo2 is the best game ever and I can't wait until Halo3 comes out:(. Oh god...why...why must I wait so long:(
 
lol... we played Halo 2 all night at my friends house two months ago.. o_o We need to do that again sometime, it was fun. :D
 
Halo 2 is awesome. My friend and I play it alot. What is your favorite area in multi-player? (Everyone) I like Headlong the most.
 
My favorite map is Lockout. Excellent place for close-quarter combat and snipping. If there was any level that combined my two loves, combat and snipping, it would be Lockout.
 
I prefer terminal my self, I love how the guardians come out of nowhere, just to kill you:D.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top