Halo 3

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
HALO 3!!!!!
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooa! :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :D HALO 3 has finally been anounced by Bungie! It looks so so so real. Whach the trailers at Bungie.net. ;)
Thought you'd like to know.
They brought back the Assult Rifle! :eek: :cool:
I haven't been this excited since I found a second compy of FF7. That means I'm incredibly excited.


Does anyone else like Halo at all? If so...post.

EDIT: Or not like Halo.
 
Last edited:
No its not on PS3. Microsoft would loose so much money if they let Square have the rights to sell Halo 3.

Q

What systems is Halo 3 available for?

A

Halo 3 is being made for the Xbox 360.

From the camal's mouth itself. Amd by camal I mean Bungie/Microsoft. :D
 
Last edited:
it might be on the ps3 but it was aid halo 3 is comin out same day as the ps3 now hey said it wont microsoft should know that a game will never beat a console
 
Last edited:
Dude. You can't sue for software if you created it. Thats why pattents exsist and why every single company's name has a TM(Trade Mark) or r with a circle around it. You can sue for software that was made by another company and you stole it. But none of that matters because Microsoft didn't steal any software, because none of Sonys Software would work on an Xbox 360. Besides, Sony couldn't sue for Halo 3 because 1. Microsoft could just pay off the courts :D 2. Bungie made Halo 3 not Micr. They just gave the money. 3. Sony has no legal ties what-so-ever to Halo 3's rights. Quit spreadin rumors.

EDIT: Hey. You change your post. Now I have to answer all over Again. No Halo 3 could never beat PS3 head on. But I don't think Halo 3 is even close to beigning ready since it was moved back to 2007.
 
Last edited:
they dont have to use it of course but they have to share the info about the software some international gaming act done through the UN i think
 
oh yea i forgot TM trademark trade means selling or sharing its the little c in a circle what means copyright TM really means nothing
 
Oh. Laws are confusing.

EDIT: How do you scale down an image? :o I'm having trouble getting a screenshot from bungie here. The MC looks so real.
 
Last edited:
you could use paint or photoshop the only ways i know or you could put it in as a attachment not a image so its like a link
 
How many Halo games are there going to be? Aren't there a certain number of Halos in the series? (My friend theorized that there would be as many games as however many Halos there are.) I don't know anything about the story, so meh.
 
Halo 3 is the last game of the series. They say it wraps everything up. However there are 5 or so books that tell you the whole story before Halo: Combat Evolved. Most people don't like Halo because either they don't get the story having not read the books or played Halo1. Though a lot of people have said its too hard because there's no smart scope/auto aim to help you shoot enimes with accuracy. I like that part. :o Makes it a challenge.

And if you don't have X Box live, brothers, or friends to play Halo 2 with its not so great because it was made for multiplayer.
 
Last edited:
Halo 3 looks amazing. I don't think it is as over rated like some seem to say. It has an excellent storyline and demands skill of its players. As for software not beating a console, on some level that is very true, but let us remember that it was Halo that peaked interest in the Xbox saving it from destruction and allowing it to manifest it self as an excellent system. Sometimes it is just one solid, much talked about game that can build an industry. Don't get me wrong though, I am not an Xbox lover. Playstation all the way!
 
lol, I'm not into Xbox, but I'll play Halo. :D I'm even making a Halo 3 signature. I'll let you guys see it when I'm done. Meh....I'll wait for Halo 3, convince a friend to buy it, and play it over there.
 
meh...to answer a few questions.

1.) i believe there are three official halo novels: Halo: The Fall of Reach, Halo: The Flood, and Halo: First Strike. The Fall of Reach is a prequel and tells what happened to the other 32 abled-bodied SPARTAN-IIs, The Flood is a book version of Halo: Combat Evolves, and First Strike and acts as a bridge between Halo: Combat Evolved, and Halo 2.

2.) there are 7 Halos, each with its own "Monitor" that controls the sentinels. the monitors are of the Halos (respectively) are 1, 7, 49, 343 Guilty Spark, 241 Penitent Tangent, 16807, and 117649.

3.) there will only be 3 halos games as said, its not called a trilogy for nothing.
 
I think you have good plan Hydra.
 
lol, they'll probably make so many freaking ports of the game. :D

Oh, and got done with the signature. I'm not going to current it though. Gonna current another later. Once I make it. XD

IcebergHalo2.jpg
 
Man, Halo3 is going to be so fricking awsome. I just can't wait and it just pisses me off when they held games back farther:(.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top