Halo 3

Gobbs of new Halo 3 information were released this weekend In game magazines and such. If you don't suscribe to any magazines like me then there are some new scrrensshot at bungie. Click on the weekly update and there is a purposely small map there that looks Sweetish like Fish. (Like the candy Sweetish Fish) ;)
 
I have all three books ASSULT RIFLE!!! I read the article for Halo3 in game informer, man it rocks!
 
It is not exacly the same assult rifle, like Master Chief's armor, they have modified the weapons. The Needler is not dual-wield. There is the new Spartan Laser, an the Spiker. There is a new addition to the grenade family, the Spike Grenade. The team from Electronis Gaming Monthly has played the multi-player on Halo 3.
Halo all the way.
 
And from some non-descriptive accounts from Electronis Monthly apparently the Needler Owns all now.

I've always loved the needler despite how useless it was. A gun that shoots 36 rasor sharp crystals that explode on contact with flesh is cool no matter how crappy it is compared to other guns.

And I'm so happy they are bringing back a version of the assult rifle! :)
 
Don't forget the new Halo movie.
 
They haven't talked about the movie at all lately :confused:

3 More great looking New Screenshots from Bungie. Man that Mongoose looks like a great adition to the line up. Can't wait to drive it around on huge highways! A new picture of Spike grenades and a Spartan Laser shot.

And the MC looks so damn real.
 
The Mongoose, Man-cannons, New weapons, I'am such a fan-boy. *_*

(But until then, I'll be playing Gears)
 
only untill i steal it and your 360 then ill randsome it back to you for your ps3 and then ill sell the ps3 on ebay an ingeinous plan muahahahah
 
Sorry, I have already freezed it in carbonite. It is on its way to Jabba's palace! By the way do you know a Boba Fett? He called and said he left his jet pack under your bed.

(BURN)
 
WARNING MAJOR RANT HERE. IF YOU WANT OT SKIP TO THE HALO PART SCROLL DOWN TO THE THE BRIGHT COLORFULL LINE.

And I am aware I went incrediably off-topic here, but I made this thread so ha.

I hated all of the episodes Star Wars. The original ones were fabulouse, but the episod ones were terrible, ruined the original storyline because they messed up so many character pasts, and it was all a MARKETING PLOY!!!!!!. George Lucas says "Gosh Darn Golly. I'm running out of money and The several million in royalties I get a year isn't ennoff for me. I think I'll go make ANOTHER STAR WARS MOVIE!!!!!!! Better yet...3 MORE STAR WARS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the best part is They can be worthless peices of crap and People will still watch them because the originals were so good!" Did people ever notice that in the original movies there was maybe at most 80 different kinds of Vehicles or weapons, or characters...And then all of the sudden there are out come 3 more movies that have several hundred Vehicles, weapons, and charaters!!!! Why? Because then Toy companys can make butt loads of action figures and toys, sell them all to little eager people who think that just because Star Wars is printed on it, it must be good. Then George I'm gonna ruin my own creation Lucas gets millions more in royalties and can go buy a couple more houses.

Not saying that every single part of the Episode movies were bad, but the majority of it was. Please people Stcik to the origionals Star Wars and instead of whatching those other moviers read the books that cover Episodes 1-3. They are much better.



Bright pretty line begins here.​
============================
And ends here.


At bungie.net they've been mentioning that they are running a TV commercial for Halo 3 on Monday night football December 4th. This is the upcomming monday. Bad part is this is only on cable so if someone who has cable could please whatch it and then tell us all about it I would love you forever. There is a screenshot from the commercial at bungie.net. Thanks. :)
 
Last edited:
Tiny Bronco said:
Bad part is this is only on cable so if someone who has cable could please whatch it and then tell us all about it I would love you forever.

On dec 5th search for Halo 3 commercial on youtube, and you will get a couple hits. I'm one hundred percent sure it will be on youtube, almost every game commercial is. ;)
 
$%#@ You Tiny Bronco All Of The Star Wars Own Especially The New Three And They Do Not Ruin The Past Of Others Just Make It More Explained And Such You Are Just To Dumb To Realize How Great They Are My Fave characters are in episode one and thats all but still i mean come on but sorry for getting off topic
 
Last edited:
I should have stopped before it started, I apologize Tiny. I'm not a football fan, but to see the first Halo 3 commercial, F*** Yeah I'm a football fan! All I can do to keep the tension down is to read Halo3/Halo Wars reviews and play Gears of War.
 
Halo stuffs below;)

Oolyan
$%#@ You Tiny Bronco All Of The Star Wars Own Especially The New Three And They Do Not Ruin The Past Of Others Just Make It More Explained And Such You Are Just To Dumb To Realize How Great They Are My Fave characters are in episode one and thats all but still i mean come on but sorry for getting off topic

Though it should be in another thread I don't think its hurting anyone to post here.
In repley to that all I say is read the original books and then you will see how screwed up the new star wars are and how they screwed up the old star wars. The first star wars movies were acurate to the books and in my opinion even better than the books. The new star wars changed the back stroy of the original movies and their books. An example is that boba fett, acording to the films, is a stupid clone boy that got all of his gear from his father. Where as in the books he is an ex-storm trooper who decided to become a mercenary fter the empire did many stuffs that resulted in him being pissed. In my opinion the books way is much much better.

Here
And now on to Halo 3. The new commercial aired yesterevening and following Staircases's advice I looked it up on Youtube.com and was able to enjoy the commercial as many times as I liked. (Go to youtube.com aand search "halo 3 commercial")

At first I whatched the commercial without sound because you tend to miss a lot of stuff when you are listening to the dialog. Then I whatched it with sound.
My impression (probably wrong) is that those two boys in the begining are either the MC as a child looking up at the heavens and saying that he hopes to meat others from different planets which is ironic because in the future he fights those beings.

My second interpretation is that those 2 boys are from the past and the purpose of them in the commercial is to show how much has changed since the Covenent ran into humans.

What are your thoughts?
 
When do you people think that HALO 3 will be released.
It can safely be assumed that it will come out sometime in 2007 because of the trailer and other information.

By my logic H3 will come out on Nov. 1, 2007.
Way to far away for me, but It'll be worth it.
My logic is...

HALO ------November 2001
HALO 2 ----November 2004
HALO 3 ----November 2007

Sees a pattern? There has been a 3 year gap between each launch. Since we already know that H3 is released somewhere in 2007 I'm betting it will stay consistant with the others.

However, There is also some sya that H3 will be released in March-May of 2007. It would be wise for Microsoft to get H3 out ASAP because right now they are going to loose their hold on the gaming market with the PS3 and Wii *ick I hate that name*. Since H3 isn't ready for the Christmas Shopping season the next sensible release date would be right before Summer Break for schools.

What do you think?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top