Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #1 WOOT YOU ARE GETTING SO OLD. So did you get nething good?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #2 LOL!!!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 4, 2007 #3 Gackt. .. Lol. ;a02
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 4, 2007 #4 Happy B-Day |)()()|) (Cause you're that 1337) Have a good one!
Dead Pepper Freelancer Member Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 33 Age 38 Location Cornwall Website radiophonia.blankpagedesigns.co.uk Occupation I work in a Shoe Shop. RPG Name Luna RoMagi May 4, 2007 #5 Happy Birthday!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #6 He should feel loved!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 4, 2007 #7 Especially after that comment XD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #8 I know, but he doesn't seem to come as much nemore...*tear* Lets hope he sees it before to long
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 5, 2007 #9 He saw the other one, definitely~!@
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 5, 2007 #10 Happy Birthday!!! ;gif
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 6, 2007 #11 XD! I am loved... jus not by j00 n00bs! J/K,.. J/K. Thanks to everyone who wished me a great one! I appreciate it. The best gift was a phone call I got - won't mention who. But it was the awesome. = D
XD! I am loved... jus not by j00 n00bs! J/K,.. J/K. Thanks to everyone who wished me a great one! I appreciate it. The best gift was a phone call I got - won't mention who. But it was the awesome. = D
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #12 Well I would make a comment about an even better present but I won't because well it will get me in trouble lol
Well I would make a comment about an even better present but I won't because well it will get me in trouble lol
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 7, 2007 #13 = o PMz0rz it to meh! XD
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 7, 2007 #14 HAPPY B-DAY REASON WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! (or at least i do hehehe) Just messin with ya
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #15 I love you too Reason..in that friendly its your birthday kinda way. By the way, about that b-day present thats better than a cell phone...you kinda can't fill in the blanks? Lol.
I love you too Reason..in that friendly its your birthday kinda way. By the way, about that b-day present thats better than a cell phone...you kinda can't fill in the blanks? Lol.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 7, 2007 #16 Gackt Camui said: I love you too Reason..in that friendly its your birthday kinda way. Click to expand... you real specific 0.0 (ahem) my present for u john: i'll let ya win in our month long battleship game
Gackt Camui said: I love you too Reason..in that friendly its your birthday kinda way. Click to expand... you real specific 0.0 (ahem) my present for u john: i'll let ya win in our month long battleship game
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #17 You guys have a month long battle ship game going lol thats nice.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 7, 2007 #18 What, one shot a day?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 8, 2007 #19 About that much, yeah... there's also chess, checkers, lotsa, lotsa fun stuffz0rz. see www.itsyourturn.com My SN: reasoniamalive of course = D
About that much, yeah... there's also chess, checkers, lotsa, lotsa fun stuffz0rz. see www.itsyourturn.com My SN: reasoniamalive of course = D
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 8, 2007 #20 I have an awesome question for you reason seeing we are on the subject of you. How come you are never on msn or yim nemore? They to good for you? lol
I have an awesome question for you reason seeing we are on the subject of you. How come you are never on msn or yim nemore? They to good for you? lol