Happy (belated) Birthday... to myself.

I'm a vegetarian.
I only eat animals.
*holds up the book 'Twilight'*[/QUOTE]

O_O WAH?!
 
In the book, Twlight, the main characters are a vampire family who deny to feed on humes, they will only feed on animals.
So they call themselves "Vegetarians".
You could call them the "good" vampires.

Sounds weird but, it's an awesome book.
I recommend it.
x]
 
in case u haven't noticed,

im a fruitcake -.-

(so it's an explaination either way :p)
 
*opens box KB gave*


-_-; I mean a FRESH pizza KB...not one with mold growing on it.

0_0! OMG I love you June! *accepts flower graciously* @_@ pwetty wed color. ;p

*whispers to self* '...wow, I can't believe she gave me a flower.' @_@
 
so which one is this jake?
 
the one without a cap? 0.0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top