Happy (belated) Birthday... to myself.

u'know it's gettin kinda weird spec!

*scratches head*

first u ask me for a love letter n now flowers? o.O!
 
I didn't ask for flowers O.O

Ahh... whatever *cuts his own wrist with the flower*
ugh, you loser.

xD

*frowns and points at Spec*
Self mutilation is never the answer!

*grabs the flower and smacks Spec with it*

*sticks the flower in hair and goes to the bar*
lololos.
 
Hum... guys?

C'mon Kat, I've always treated you nicely ^^"

And Leon, we're friends ^^" (even though I would prefer the spanking than the love letter we spoke of in other thread <_< At least I can defend myself as a man xD)
 
o.O

bar's turining scarier than i thought!

anyhoo, i need to paint a house red

Blood red

*smiles to show fangs*

(kat bit me T.T)


EDIT: Dang u post fast, didnt get a chance to read ur post before posting mine!

Hum... guys?



C'mon Kat, I've always treated you nicely ^^"

LOL ^.^

And Leon, we're friends ^^" (even though I would prefer the spanking than the love letter we spoke of in other thread <_< At least I can defend myself as a man xD)

ROFL :D
 
Last edited:
So....You Guys Want Spec's Blood......That's not Werid At All

I'll hold 'Em back Run for it!
 
Hmmm...
*looks at Spec*

*thinks some more...*
...
well..
I guess I won't bite you.
=/


but NOT cause you're sucking up x]
Just cause I'm a nice person.
*giggle*

Leon said:
*smiles to show fangs*

(kat bit me T.T)

I did notttttttt.
;_;

I'm a vegetarian.
I only eat animals.
*holds up the book 'Twilight'*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top