Because she's the one who is working hard for this site... ;wel
Because the site is the most awesome site ever thanks to her (and Shaggy and the Mods, but hey! who puts all the smilies?? =0 =0 ;ble ) ;wel
Because she's a very nice person...;wel
Because you deserve it... BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! =D =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARKACIA!!!
;che ;bir ;gif ;gif ;gif ;gif
And by courtesy of the super smexy Hydra Mod, here I send you a kitty that made you a cookie!! =0 =0
Oops!!
Sorry! XD
I hope you have a very very good time with the people you love, and that they give you a lot of gifts too! =D
Time to party?? ;pty
Now...let's PARTY!! ;pty
Because the site is the most awesome site ever thanks to her (and Shaggy and the Mods, but hey! who puts all the smilies?? =0 =0 ;ble ) ;wel
Because she's a very nice person...;wel
Because you deserve it... BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! =D =D
;che ;bir ;gif ;gif ;gif ;gif
And by courtesy of the super smexy Hydra Mod, here I send you a kitty that made you a cookie!! =0 =0
Oops!!
I hope you have a very very good time with the people you love, and that they give you a lot of gifts too! =D
Time to party?? ;pty
Now...let's PARTY!! ;pty
Last edited: