- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
;bir ;bir ;bir ;bir ;bir
Zhako - it's good knowing you! ;sam
For all those who don't know (everyone) Ashe10 - who just signed-up as a member of the forums yesterday - is my friend Zhako...also the same Ashe10 on YouTube who makes awesome FFVIII, X, and XII videos! <3
I hope he enjoys the forum! I hope more that your day is awesome! Happy 18th!!! <3 ;woo
;gui ;res
Zhako - it's good knowing you! ;sam
For all those who don't know (everyone) Ashe10 - who just signed-up as a member of the forums yesterday - is my friend Zhako...also the same Ashe10 on YouTube who makes awesome FFVIII, X, and XII videos! <3
I hope he enjoys the forum! I hope more that your day is awesome! Happy 18th!!! <3 ;woo
;gui ;res
Last edited: