Happy Birthday, KB

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
This place dead, but we should still try to celebrate his birthday.
 
I had to come for this "joyous" occasion.

Happy Birthday KB.

Enjoy it to the fullest. <3
 
= O!

I missed it?! o_O

...but I brought a prezie. = 3

Its an ULTRA-RARE pic of someone on this site...who's NVR posted a true pic of themself. =x Can you guess?! XDD;

*this should be interesting* :p
 

Attachments

  • ItsASexyPartyOmg.jpg
    ItsASexyPartyOmg.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 32
Arkacia? John Smith? I give up....
 
= O!

I missed it?! o_O

...but I brought a prezie. = 3

Its an ULTRA-RARE pic of someone on this site...who's NVR posted a true pic of themself. =x Can you guess?! XDD;

*this should be interesting* :p

.....Hmmmmm Hydra! or is it.......Super mans?

and thanks guy ^-^
 
Or maybe he's being a doo doo head.

And lying to you.

IT IS UP TO YOU, MASTER KB.

TO DECIDE.

FACT OR FICTION?

(XD)
 
Then watch it go inactive for another week.

.___.

WE NEED.

KAT.

AND GREIVER.

AND TIFA-CHAN. AND GACKT. D:

*eats frosty cookies*
 
hey I'v been Here the Hole time post'in n' Stuff .......Don't i get a Gift? Like Rank up? or a Hot Demon Girl? Or a Per dragon? HMmmm
 
You get +20 smilies.

Lol Phoenix.

:3

YOU GET SELF-SATISFACTION.

=D
 
HA! Terra Beats Ga


if You want I can Fix Said Cookies.....if you Don't mine the Sun Slaming in to the Earth

And Witch VER of Plays 'One-winged Angel?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top