Happy Birthday Luis

LOL
They DO frisk you, so they touch your legs, and ir order to do it they look to your legs, and the pants zone is connected to the legs... XD LMAO
I rly love the legs! ^^ XD LOL
So yeah, they'd have seen it. By the other hand, I can't imagine how unconfortable will be to hide a camera inside ur pants! O_o
 
lol
So do I! XD
Let's just hope that next time I can't think of somewhere to hide it... ^^
Now, anyone wants to come with me to an Evanescence concert? XD
 
=D I know!!

Unfortunatly, it has been this weekend... but anyway, I had to stay at home (studying)... T_T
 
XD
Let's hope so... ^^
 
XD
Can you handle German too?? XD

Ich liebe auch dich! ^^
 
Any debt.
In Spain I used to work as a waiter in a Hotel-Restaurant. A 4 stars one. It was well paid, but it was really tiring too!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top