Happy birthday...to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
*Blows out imaginary candles*

I'm sixteen, huh?

I'd have never thought I would live this long...

But I made it. :D

Although my b-day is pretty much over by the time I've posted this, I just thought I would brag about it...for once in my life...

HA! IT'S MY B-DAY!

.....HA! :D :D :D (if this needs to be moved or something, I don't care. XP )
 
Happy b-day Dr. Faust!
Have a lot of fun today!!
And cookies too! You'll have to wait for the beer a li'l more, but hey!
NINJA COOKIES R HERE!
 
Happy B-day!

;bir I brought the Final Fantasiers band :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reason: Drums
Avathar: Bass>>>>>>;ban <<<<<<Me: Guitar

Glad you made it to 16, let's hope you make it till this >>> ;old
 
HAPPY B-DAY Doctor Faust!!! I just turned 16 the 6th of this month.(this month being March) Hope you had a great birthday.
 
I'll sneak you some beer Faust. ^_~

And whatever else you want.

Happy Birthday. :D
 
Happy B-DAY Faust, hope you have a great day!
 
Happy Birthday, Doctor Faust!

CD_9003_big.gif
 
Wow...It's been a few days since I checked this; I'm surprised at all of the responses I got.

I feel...what's the word...noticed? Aknowledged? I don't know. I just feel happy. XD Thanks everyone.

And to those of you who offered beer...heh heh XD I could get drunk just thinking about it.
 
Doctor Faust said:
Wow...It's been a few days since I checked this; I'm surprised at all of the responses I got.

I feel...what's the word...noticed? Aknowledged? I don't know. I just feel happy. XD Thanks everyone.

And to those of you who offered beer...heh heh XD I could get drunk just thinking about it.
Oh joy! =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top