Happy Christmas everyone! =D

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
GIFTS FOR EVERYONE! =D

presents.jpg


presents.jpg


Presents.jpg


Christmas%20Presents%20for%20Hopi%20kids_gif.jpg

presents_large.jpg


I think that these are enough (at least for the active forumites :p) :D

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS! =D
 
I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas.
 
What are you guys expecting to receive? This year I will not receive much, but my mother already gave me three books. (Anders 2, Anders 3 and Anders 4 :p)
 
John Smith said:
GIFTS FOR EVERYONE! =D

presents.jpg


presents.jpg


Presents.jpg


Christmas%20Presents%20for%20Hopi%20kids_gif.jpg

presents_large.jpg


I think that these are enough (at least for the active forumites :p) :D

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS! =D
=o those are allll for me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!

*grabs a bunch of presents and runs out the door*
 
Urgh, 'forumites'. You might as well call us Oompa-f@#$ing-loompas for God's sake.

Merry Christmas though.
 
Ah, Christmastime...not my favorite time of the year, but it leaves a warm feeling inside at the end of a day of gift-opening and relative-visiting.

So it's not such a bad holiday, really.

Merry X-mas everyone. (I'm so lucky I joined before Christmas XD)
 
richboywonder said:
happy christmas?i thought it was merry christmas.

Meh, same thing :D It's the intention that is important :p

ThroneofDravaris said:
Urgh, 'forumites'. You might as well call us Oompa-f@#$ing-loompas for God's sake.

Merry Christmas though.

Would you prefer that I stated everyone's name?
 
Spec wishes a shiny, shiny Christmas for everyone! ^.^

(and a Merry Christmas to Mr. Thou)
 
Last edited:
Spec said:
I don't like your gifts.



Well Spec, that's the beauty behind a gift... you don't HAVE to accept it! :p


Thank you JS. Thank you everyone who participates in making this such a great site to hang out at.

Merry Christmas. Be safe and have fun!

Don't get too many kisses from old, stinky relatives, K? :D
 
* Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all our members *

christmas-tree-decorated.jpg


Hope santa brings you exactly what you want, and you all have a great day :).
 
i got underwear!
yay! UNDERWEAR! hahahahaha!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
 
Merry Christmas FFNet!
 
merry christamas everyone may you day be fillled with joy...and if you have a bad one....welll.......thts wat tomorrows for isnt it?????????? hope we get/got wat we all wanted i no i did LAPTOP!!! WOOOOOOOOO
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top