Happy Easter!!!

Me and my best friend stole little easter eggs from a hunt today, and gave the children the candy we didn't want.

Harsh, I know. We only took two pieces each anyway. <3

This Peter Cottontail's going to buy himself some time wasting games later today. =P

So, Happy Easter Everyone!

happy%20Easter.jpg
 
None yet, lol

I hope everyone enjoy their Easter :)
 
Tifa-chan said:
I didn't get any, but I don't need any! I got ham for dinner tonight!
Damn, sounds like the best Easter ever. =O
 
Dang, I'll have a feast at dinner.

But, y'know, dinner time isn't here yet. XD
 
Happy Easter everyone!!!

No eggs here, but I did get ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean cassarole, yams, coffee, and a bottle of Shiraz. ;ble

yum... ;)
 
Spiff seems to be fed like a noble.

.......

Dang, nice job. Wish I had that hearty of a meal. ^^
 
'Cause too much ham without any bread or veggies causes stomach problems. XD
 
I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend! I got a little bag with little candy Easter eggs in it. (Cadbury maybe? I forget). Maybe I'll count them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top