Happy Holidays

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
Happy Holidays to everyone here and I hope you've had a great year and many more to come. Stay safe and have fun ^^.
 
You too. =D

I heard eggnog does bad things to people when overdosed upon. Watch your back Kiera.

But otherwise, we all wish you a Merry Christmas too. :3
 
Happy Holidays. :)
*moved to Off-Topic* ¬¬"
 
Ah, yes..this marks my first whole year here, and my second Christmas celebrated here on FFNET. I'm happy for all of you guys, and I hope everyone's holiday goes splendidly. =3

MERRY X-MAS, and don't get too drunk or anything. ;] (I'm lookin' at you, Phoenix. X3 Drunk off of eggnog?! O_o )
 
lol , well it's Christmas day, have been for 3 hours here. I hope everyone has had a great day and tell me what you all got Oo.
I got a bottle of real gold and silver seperately
MP3 Player, that can record and such..looks like an Ipod.
Small Chinese statues
Clothes =D

What did everyone get? I started a new account on FFXI Oo. Time to start fresh lol.
 
Heeeeeyy!! o_o

I spiked JAKES' 'nog. = P

I only had one drink yesterday...and today I work = PP xDD;

I haven't opened gifts from my mother, brother, (if he gives me anything...I don't really care either way) or sister yet. My mom, because we haven't exchanged yet - we'll do so today. My sister, because she forgot to bring mine to the holiday function :p ...and my brother ALREADY has given me the gift of a lousy credit score. ==D = O =(

...guess its just as much my fault as it is his though.

Well,...next holiday is NEW YEARS!! ^^; THAT'S when I'll be getting tipsy. <__>
 
Oh woah. O_O

xD

I got a new expensive electric razor. A watch. A new phone case. Gonna order myself EasyEdge on my phone to pass the time, as a present to myself. :3 And FFXII.

And I'm waiting 'till I get in touch with the family to open the rest.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top