hardest boss

the lunar bosses are hard but the hardest is lunar buhamut
 
jedi geoff said:
evil wall? was that the one that monster that moved towards you? if it is then u guys must suck, that was really easy for me.

bosses like that one can be hard for some people who have rushed through the game. I usually level up a bit in every new area in the game that usually solves the problem. Same goes for the other final fantasies
 
In FFVII, Demon Wall was hard.
In FFIV it was incredibly easy. I was actually expecting a really hard battle because of the whole "kill it within a certain time" thing, to my surprise it was really easy.
On my Low-level game (currently LV18 just before Demon-wall) I can't beat him though, he does too much damage.
 
jedi geoff said:
so, just for once,

I AM THE PRO HERE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
CELEBRATION
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Carefull there jedi...you are close to spamming with that one! :D


I didn't find him that hard... don't think I ever had to restart because he beat me...Zeromus_X might have a different opinion though ~ especially having to face him several times in his Solo Kitten Sith challenge. Why anyone would want to put themselves through such an ordeal, of course, lies in their love for the game and their innovativeness.
 
Which game specifically. If it's FFVII, I think it was Sephiroth. I still have yet to beat him. Or it's Ruby Weapon, if Sephiroth doesn't count.
 
hardest boss, i'd have to say that draghon thing right before zeromus EG in the new version. I was lvl 99 with all my charactors, best equipment and everything and i got wipped out in 2 minutes flat.
 
The only one i had problems with was Lunar Bahamut.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top