Hardest/favorite Boss

Yggdrasill

Cruxis Angel
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
280
Age
34
Location
Fox Rivers
Occupation
Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am.
RPG Name
Mithos
Who do you think is the hardest boss and who is your favorite?
I think the hardest boss at the time is Tantarian because at the time when you can versus him he can be extremely hard, paper storm is pretty powerful as well.
My favorite is Ozma because it can be a challenge to versus it, Ozma isn't really hard though.
 
Yggdrasill said:
I think the hardest boss at the time is Tantarian because at the time when you can versus him he can be extremely hard, paper storm is pretty powerful as well.

Non-Elemental attacks ftw. ;)

And my favourite/hardest: Ozma, of course. <3
 
i found fighting the lifa tree funb just becoz its a tree.........and using fire made it use tht burning leaf attack.....which was a cool twist.........another thing was fighting the four guardians......tht was cool. and the trance kuja fight coz i made the pianoy bit match up with the summon odin (combo of timing in the music and the sword attack hitting kuja :D was cool....) also timing entering the battle and the music "starting". was great fun and flare star attack looked cool too
 
yer lol i did hate tht about some bosses tho. i thought i didnt make the battle have meaning......other than continuing the game. pretty much like a random battle really.
 
Yeah, you can make it 'fun' by casting fire spells at him. That's fun. Especially the second time through the game, completely forgetting that he's undead, and thinking that a tree would be weak against fire.

Fun.
 
lol oh the sarcasim in tht post lol

Moderator Edit: Thank you for thinking it was funny, but you still have to stay on topic. :)
 
Well, the only times I did the "oh wait, it's an undead one, lemme cast life, lol" thing with certain enemies (the only ones I can recall at the moment are Soulcage and Lich, though ._.), I only did it to be in time to get Excalibur II. ;p And I think that's a valid reason to 'cheat' like that, y/n? :p
 
yer i guess so BUT ITS STILL CHEATING :P lol nah tis fine really i mean if it was cheating why would they let u do it huh?
same with hitting ppl when there down on fighting games if i can do it then whys it cheating :P (always my excuse hehehehe lol)
 
The hardest boss i ever faced was Ozma but i've gottern used to deafeating it now so it doesn't bother me to much.

My fav boss was Probably Meltigemmi cause it gave the story and unusal twist cause up to this point i had thought tht zorn and thorn were twins but it turns out tht they aren't they are Meltigemmi.
 
Hardest and favourite boss for me has to be ozma. Though once I had steiner do a mp break on him twice his attacks became manageable.

Hades was a good battle too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top