Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Anyone else pick it up? I'm on the third chapter right now. I feel ashamed because there are people that've already read the whole thing already. >_>;

Mark your spoilers, or else.
 
I want it so, so badly.

<_<

My uncle got his copy and read through it all yesterday, but he wouldn't let me borrow the book. >.<;
 
I just finished it about 2 hours ago it was amazing i feel like crying now that its over. I miss em already. :( we want more Potter!!!
 
I finished it a few hours ago too. It was amazing. Although, there were some times where I feel that Rowling referred to a dart board in order to decide who she's killing off...

Mrs. Weasley is so awesome.
 
I felt bad for George Weasley. Though he did take that "ear" thing in stride for as long as he could. :D

I haven't read it ALL yet, because the copy I'm reading is also being read by the girl who purchased it. So I have to wait some more...

Aside from all the twists that happen every five minutes, it's a grand book so far.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top