Harry Potter Book Seven

dirge_of_sephiroth

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
62
Age
46
Location
you don't want to know
Occupation
Writer/Journalist/Photographer
RPG Name
Helna R'shuken
Don't know if there's any other big Harry Potter fans here, but the official title for book seven has just been revealed (as JKR's Christmas gift to the fans) Personally I'm excited.

It's called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I know it's official because it's on her official web site (though you have to know just what to do to see it) and the title is already on Amazon, and you can request an email notification for when the book's release date comes out.

I can't wait until it's published. Hopefully that won't be too far off.
 
I'm sorry but after the last titles I think she could've picked a better one than 'HP andthe Deathly Hallows' I mean c'mon how awesome was 'The Goblet of Fire' that is a kick-butt title! I mean yeah it's gonna be a good book, but she got lazy with the title.
 
'The Deathly Hallows' is one of the better titles for a book that i've seen.

I'm looking forward to it :D
 
Can't wait for it to come out then i will have all seven books when i buy this one.
To me i think the six book was the best.
 
It has been said that this is the final book, and two of the main characters die.

I haven't read any of the books, my mom actually has. I'm not a big book-reader. I just read video game strategy guides.
 
Catalyst said:
It has been said that this is the final book, and two of the main characters die.

I haven't read any of the books, my mom actually has. I'm not a big book-reader. I just read video game strategy guides.
I've heard that too, but it's not too official.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. =D Can't wait to get my hands on it and read it.
 
Catalyst said:
It has been said that this is the final book, and two of the main characters die.

I haven't read any of the books, my mom actually has. I'm not a big book-reader. I just read video game strategy guides.

You definetly need to read, reading expands your vocabulary and fills your mind with great knowledge. i'm looking forward to the Deathly Hallows this Summer.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top