Harry Potter

*SPOILERS*



Well, the last book really intrigued me, so I have a few guesses on what will happen.

-Harry might be the final Horcrux, and have to sacrifice himself. Well, I bet he'll sacrifice himself or something.

-The prophecy may have to do with Neville. Or maybe not. Or maybe. Well, I guess we'll see. :p

-Ron and Hermoine have to get together. They just have to.

Well, these are just guesses. :P

Still, I'll await the final installment peacefully, and avoid the movies, never really cared for them. (For reasons pretty obvious.)
 
Harry Potter is a good series. I just cant believe Dumbledore dies!
 
**SPOILER**

I felt so relieved that i first read the book, and later found all the ytmnds about Snape killing Dumbledore. :p
To bad it wasn't the same with the death of Aeris: i knew about that before i even played FFVII. :( :rolleyes:
 
RAB is Regelus Black.
Snape is still good. It was a ploy to gain Voldemort's trust.
Snape and Dumbledore argue in the book and Dumbledore makes Snape promise he will go through with something.
There are sites out there who have done amazing work on the topic.
And- Harry will die in book 7 IMO
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top