- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
*SPOILERS*
Well, the last book really intrigued me, so I have a few guesses on what will happen.
-Harry might be the final Horcrux, and have to sacrifice himself. Well, I bet he'll sacrifice himself or something.
-The prophecy may have to do with Neville. Or maybe not. Or maybe. Well, I guess we'll see.
-Ron and Hermoine have to get together. They just have to.
Well, these are just guesses.
Still, I'll await the final installment peacefully, and avoid the movies, never really cared for them. (For reasons pretty obvious.)
Well, the last book really intrigued me, so I have a few guesses on what will happen.
-Harry might be the final Horcrux, and have to sacrifice himself. Well, I bet he'll sacrifice himself or something.
-The prophecy may have to do with Neville. Or maybe not. Or maybe. Well, I guess we'll see.
-Ron and Hermoine have to get together. They just have to.
Well, these are just guesses.
Still, I'll await the final installment peacefully, and avoid the movies, never really cared for them. (For reasons pretty obvious.)