Has anyone out there played breath of fire???

well its a rpg and it follows two gods good and bad taking you through and i think they come together to fight a greater evil,which is always the case lol
 
Never heard of Breath of Fire? I thought it was one of the most well known japanese RPG serious out there. BoF 1 & 2 are for SNES, 3 and 4 are for PS1, 5 is for PS2. I've only played 1-4 myself.. beaten 1 once and 3 multiple times, only tried BoF 2 & 4 a little bit. I like the series overall :)

EDIT: mistake, accidentally wrote that 1 & 2 were for NES, they're for SNES of course :)
 
Last edited:
BoF is really fun, I have played them all. Never finished 1 or 2 but have finished the 3rd, 4th and 5th games in the series.
 
I've got BOF 3 for the PS1, but I never finished it. I've finished 4 and 5 though and I loved them both. 5 is very hard though. One of the best JRPG series out there imo ;)
Hard to decide which I like more out of 4 and 5 story wise. I wanted to play 5 through again recently so I loaded up a save mid-way thinking I would just polish it off then start again (since you keep some things from the previous playthrough), but I found it too hard to get back into sadly :/ The camera felt very akward and the controls felt weird..I guess its gameplay is too dated now or something..
 
Same here! I had to restart it too becuase I went nuts using Ryu's dragon form as soon as I got it and saved :p
 
For Ershin is never wrong, Ershin is always right :p
Ershin is my favorite.
 
BoF2 was the best in the series, it had that great Shaman system had no loading because it was a SNES cratridge, had great and memorable charcters. Spar was great! Rand was mighty! And who can foret monkey boy as I call him! ...Great game... Better than 3.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top