Has N E one seen this glitch?

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I'm in the second disk and have bought the 6 pens for the chocobos, yet when I capture one and send it back to the ranch, the son won't let me move them. It still tells me to press circle and select one, but then when I do it cancels out of moving them and goes back to the main screen. I fear I may not be able to get a cold chocobo ever! Anyone heard or experienced this? I might have to break down and cheat...NOOOOOOOO! ;) J/K.

I'm off to the sites to try and...ahem, correct the problem. :o
 
It's a bug with the controller setup. Switch back to the original button configuration, and you can move chocobos, then switch back.

Personally, I've never encountered this bug, and I've used custom setups many times. Maybe it's not in the PAL version? I dunno. I only know about it because I've read about it many times.
 
ShadowHeart said:
It's a bug with the controller setup. Switch back to the original button configuration, and you can move chocobos, then switch back.

Personally, I've never encountered this bug, and I've used custom setups many times. Maybe it's not in the PAL version? I dunno. I only know about it because I've read about it many times.


Thanks Shadowheart, you're a life saver (not the candy either.) I haven't read about it before, but it makes sense. I prefer having my confirm button as x and circle is my programmed cancel. Thanks again.
:cool:
 
Wow that is just sick! I mean a glitch in FF7? sounds like you either sratched the disk up or.....Square Enix just plain out mest this disk up.....I would have thrown a fit by now if that happened to me.
 
Black Mage said:
Wow that is just sick! I mean a glitch in FF7? sounds like you either sratched the disk up or.....Square Enix just plain out mest this disk up.....I would have thrown a fit by now if that happened to me.

Umm... yeah.

BM, read the last two posts bud.

Has anyone else had any similar glitches or weird occurrences?
 
No prob BM.

I've seen some weird glitches after playing the game for a while too. Like once it loaded a battle, froze for about 30 secs. then went back to normal - nothing extreme. Just a really long time loading(?) Another time in the city of the Ancients after Aerieth...ahem; and I put in the second disk it corrupted my file!!! I was so pissed. Ne ways...
 
There are some know bugs in FFVII. They are listed in a thread for bugs in FF games in general somewhere on this forum, but I can post them here if you want me to :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top