Hate Sports

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
I hate sports. I hate watching them (except my ohio state occassionally) I hate their products, the fans who are obsessed with them and call of work just to see them or think people are weird because they don't like them. They are the governments way of keeping us busy while they make changes, just like the romans and the coliseum.
 
Well said lol.

I dont like sports myself really apart from the odd football match when the world cup is on. I stopped becoming sporty in my second year at senior school. Mainly due to the fact both boys and girls stopped playing sports together, lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top