Hate to admit it but I need help

dirge_of_sephiroth

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
62
Age
46
Location
you don't want to know
Occupation
Writer/Journalist/Photographer
RPG Name
Helna R'shuken
No, I don't mean mentally, although.... ;)

I don't want to sound stupid but how do you upload drawings from your computer to put them on site? I'd like to do just that but being as I'm not sure how, I need to ask. Oh well, it's better than trying something and screwing up...
 
Well, there are many ways, but..


On a picture in Paint, if you paste it there, click on File, and Save As. Then save it as a Jpeg. Well, it's what I do. =D

Then, find a hosting site.

*hint*http://photobucket.com*hint*

Create a name/log in, and host away.
 
No problem. :) I used to be computer illiterate...well, I still am, but you understand.

There's one of two ways. The first is to attach the image to your post, by clicking the 'attach file' button when you're posting something. But most images I find to be 'over the size limit', so I don't use it.

The alternative (better) solution would be to create an account at http://www.photobucket.com. You can upload images from the internet or your computer there. Just hit 'browse' on the 'upload from computer' part and select the file you want to upload. It'll be added to your portfolio. Then, copy/paste the URL (link) or the link in IMG, here, and it'll show up. (In 'IMG', it'll show up as an image, whereas otherwise it'll just be a link we click on to your image).

Hope that helps you. :)

Edit:...
 
Yeah, Zeromus always explains it better.. =D

So, in other words, photobucket is the way to go to host pictures.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top