Hatless Black Waltzes

Bootiful

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
4
Location
Black Mage Village =3
Website
espeonsdomain.50webs.com
Occupation
Eating pie ^_^
Welp, one day I decided to draw the Waltzes with no hats. o.o Yup, no hats. That means I had to come up with their faces and stuff. ^^; And since my tablet started to work again, I colored it digitally on Paint Shop Pro 8. ^_^ I want to know what you guys think about this. I worked very hard. o.o (5 hours)

The link is here. ^_^;
 
I don't think Black Mages technically HAVE faces - I mean, sure, in FF1 he removed his hat when he became a black wizard, but in FF9 it looks to me like their heads're just black balls with yellow eyes or something - and do you really think the machine that built them was built to handle such variation?

Nice pic though, never even thought of what could be under that hat if not the black-ball thing, this really started to make me think...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top