Have anyone been here?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
www.gaiaonline.com

I'm new there. Its cool but I like it way better here. Its too big there and I can't even post anything because everyone already posted what I wanted to. Its easy to get money there and they have a lot of games, but still I like it here better. Plus Its not as real as it is here. People there just be posting anything. If you try to post anything you have to look for it because all these user be posting so many topics. It be like 20,000 members there. At least I think it may be more.
 
What do you mean?
 
empresscrystal said:
What do you mean?

spam_1.jpg
 
Oh! Sorry about that.
 
Yeah, you are right.
 
Wow! Cute Owl.
 
Lol! I guess the "K" is for ok.
 
Hey I don't know that much internet talk. Well I know, brb, lol, and a few more.
 
"brb" is be right back.
 
Yeah, you got it. Whats sad I just figured that out last year.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top