Have anyone been here?

Teach me teach me!! lol XD
What does brb mean? I know the spanish internet talk, and I want to learn some of the English one! May the wise owl teach me? :D

PS: This is the spam section...so, I guess I've come to the dark side of the force!! :eek:
Not really, I just found an opportunity to learn some internet talk ;)
 
Luis said:
Teach me teach me!! lol XD
What does brb mean? I know the spanish internet talk, and I want to learn some of the English one! May the wise owl teach me? :D

PS: This is the spam section...so, I guess I've come to the dark side of the force!! :eek:
Not really, I just found an opportunity to learn some internet talk ;)

empresscrystal said:
"brb" is be right back.

Well, other terms I use are these:

LOL: Laugh Out Loud
LMAO: Laughing My Ass Off
FTW: For The Win
IIRC: If I remember Correctly
FYI: For Your Interest
FAO: For the Attention Of

^^
 
Wow! Most of these I never seen of before. Well thanks, this will help me out a lot.
 
I been knew that one.
 
And BBQ, lol.

I'm not even sure of the right definition of BBQ. 0_o
 
aishi ihiwoj opjapjsd mnkxnkxznc

=

DANG! And he was all like..and Avathar was all like DANG!

In the language of ojaojw.
 
OMG!! I'm a master of the internet talk now!! Thanks Av :D :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top