Have me in your Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
My Qualifiers:
- I never tried the RPG (just chose my character) in here so my best record is 0/0/0 and STILL undefeated :D
- I barely have any money, and ALWAYS ask for more :D
- I'm usually lasy but to be honest sometimes I work hard :D
- I don't know much about how clans work in here, but hoping someone would teach me too! :D
-No weapons, Magics, Protective gear, Items................. but I have a LOT of hope on the next lottery :D :D
- Asstonishing Bank account ( Being extremely rich is a possibility too you know >:-(
- FF8 Lover :)
-All my previous (mysteriously-broken-and-defeated) clans that I've joinned recommend me! :D (NEVER joinned a clan before, at least not here!)
-My high level and experience are obtainned purely by the power of talking and running my mouth since I've been here, battles have NOTHING to do with it ( So I'm nealry clueless) :D

and that's all for now:

LET THE HURRICAN OF OFFERS BEGIN!
To make an offer, either PM me or post it here and my agent (Kitty) will reply as soon as possible to notify you of my answer :cool:



.............



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE ANYONE HAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
meh,
never got any invitations from anyone anyways!
That's too bad
 
You want to join mines? If so then tell me, that way I can send you an invite.
 
HAHA,
I knew it ALL ALONG!!! >:-)

(No, I had no idea and I would like to join your big clan)
 
Oh cool, just hold on a bit.
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$%^$#*#%w*$(^$#(*#$@&@o&)&*#$!%@&@$^##(#&@(#*^^*^ :mad:

Clan members has reached max limit :(
 
What!? i can only have 10 people in my empire.
 
This day witnesses the birth of:

" Angelic Heroes "
----------------------------------------------

malakim.gif
 
Yeah i know, well i guess we should start to focus on power.
 
Sure, as long as you keep leveling up!
Tell me if you're serious about it and I'll send you my first invitation!
remember, we gotta be the strongest ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top