Have You Beaten Inward Chaos?

Hast Thou Beaten IC?

  • Yes, it was AWESOME!!!

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes, but I never want to again.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Thinking about trying...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Working on it. ^-^

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Don't really care. >_>

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
I completed the IC challenge with *drum roll* none other than Cloud :D it wasn't easy I swear to god =.=
 
Exdeath and Jecht are better decisions, way better than Cloud, imo. The AI for Chaos can read Cloud like an open book. But Jecht Block blocks all of his BRV attacks, even the first few hits of Scarlet Rain. And Exdeath, needless to say, shouldn't have a scratch if you know what you're doing.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top