- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
One of the things I'm curious about when it comes to diversity is the differences in the way our cultures handle the overwhelming need for public healthcare - especially in the aging. I would like to hear how our different member's countries handle this need. I'm a little out of the loop as far as politics go...
I've heard that Canada has a universal healthcare 'system' which their government (through the taxation of the people) pay for. Is this true??? I rather favor this idea - as opposed to having individuals healthcare costs inflate with their age...why not just increase everyone's taxes together. Sounds fair to me. = o
I've heard that Canada has a universal healthcare 'system' which their government (through the taxation of the people) pay for. Is this true??? I rather favor this idea - as opposed to having individuals healthcare costs inflate with their age...why not just increase everyone's taxes together. Sounds fair to me. = o