L-O-LTheTARDIS said:"Oh My God! Im fat, i need to start eating *nothing* and eat foods with no fat and calories!"
and i go, "If you do, your depriving your body of the energy it needs. How bout working out and stuff?" and then they say " I dont want to sweat!" and i say "stupid noob!"
I don't know any technical stuff, but i do know that if you want to loose weight, and drink soda a lot, the simple solution is to stop drinking soda.Kiera said:What do you know about food and what kind of health facts do you have about it? Try to think of something we do not know of.
-Gold is a good substance to drink in its liquid form, it helps prevent some diseases in the digestive tracts.
Luis said:Sweet temptation... it would be such a boring life without it!![]()
Kiera said:my friend is on FFXI 24/7 and he has like no life aside from work. I mean, I do not see how that is possible, I cannot have that much fun with a game
Kiera said:and then in the end when you are bored and do not want to play it anymore, you look back and your play time, and see how much time you have wasted and then wish you could have done that other thing that you have been wanting to do >.>
Doctor Faust said:I love healthy foods, especially Watermelon. XD Watermelon, is, well, mostly water, so of course it's good for you...
But fruits aren't always the best thing, because even though some might say the sugar found in them is healthy, it's not. It's sugar, just like everything else XDD
Zeon said:im underweight i need more muscle