Healthy Food

Sweet temptation... it would be such a boring life without it! :p
 
TheTARDIS said:
"Oh My God! Im fat, i need to start eating *nothing* and eat foods with no fat and calories!"
and i go, "If you do, your depriving your body of the energy it needs. How bout working out and stuff?" and then they say " I dont want to sweat!" and i say "stupid noob!"
L-O-L

Kiera said:
What do you know about food and what kind of health facts do you have about it? Try to think of something we do not know of.

-Gold is a good substance to drink in its liquid form, it helps prevent some diseases in the digestive tracts.
I don't know any technical stuff, but i do know that if you want to loose weight, and drink soda a lot, the simple solution is to stop drinking soda.

I used to be fat (well i was average on the doctors charts, but i thought i was fat), i stopped drinking soda and switched it with milk, i lost a TON of weight.. FAST.
 
Milk is good for you, honey is also, its healthy because its a natural substance. Also, I do fine most MMORPGers need sleep, I should know, my friend is on FFXI 24/7 and he has like no life aside from work. I mean, I do not see how that is possible, I cannot have that much fun with a game and then in the end when you are bored and do not want to play it anymore, you look back and your play time, and see how much time you have wasted and then wish you could have done that other thing that you have been wanting to do >.> Like exercise.
 
Kiera said:
my friend is on FFXI 24/7 and he has like no life aside from work. I mean, I do not see how that is possible, I cannot have that much fun with a game

Hmph. I absolutely despise lowlifes like that..

Oh, wait...

:o

I'll admit it, i have no life besides gaming and computers. All i do is play mmorpgs, program my computer, surf the net, and listen to music. But that doesn't mean i cant stay healthy and live a happy life. I don't exercise much, but i think i have a pretty healthy diet.

OFF TOPIC:
Kiera said:
and then in the end when you are bored and do not want to play it anymore, you look back and your play time, and see how much time you have wasted and then wish you could have done that other thing that you have been wanting to do >.>

I dont think MMORPGs or Games are a waste of time at all. They get you thinking, and force you to socialize at least a little bit. Hell, I've made tons of friends through MMORPGs, and we still talk. Ive got friends from next door and on the other side of the world.
 
Last edited:
I love healthy foods, especially Watermelon. XD Watermelon, is, well, mostly water, so of course it's good for you...

But fruits aren't always the best thing, because even though some might say the sugar found in them is healthy, it's not. It's sugar, just like everything else XDD
 
Doctor Faust said:
I love healthy foods, especially Watermelon. XD Watermelon, is, well, mostly water, so of course it's good for you...

But fruits aren't always the best thing, because even though some might say the sugar found in them is healthy, it's not. It's sugar, just like everything else XDD



Watermelon is 92% water; however, there are other important elements in it as well. Like glutathione - which boosts your immune system, and lycopene - a key phytochemical in the fight against cancer and anti-aging. Great stuff! Also has Vita C + more!

Secondly, sugar is not only healthy, but natural and essential to key cellular processes. There are several types of sugar, like lactose found in milk among others. Your body (specifically your pancreas) converts the sugar found in your foods into a storable energy source that then can be used in cellular respiration...glucose!

As with many things (including video games) :p too much is a bad thing and that's why many people nowadays have so many health problems stemming from obesity and depression.

But what do i know :p

:D
 
im underweight i need more muscle and fat.....i eat healthly and regualarly. dunno wat happens to it all lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top