Healthy Food

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
What do you know about food and what kind of health facts do you have about it? Try to think of something we do not know of.

-Gold is a good substance to drink in its liquid form, it helps prevent some diseases in the digestive tracts.
 
Is this supposed to be in FF General? *calls reasoniamalive :p* :rolleyes:

I think that I've read somewhere that integral bread (I don't know how it's named in English ^_^'') isn't healthier than normal bread.
 
Oo I am so sorry everyone please forgive me, I posted inthe wrong section >.< Please so sorry everyone; ;
 
It is ok, that happens.
 
lol I know a li'l. Somehow, I've been most of my life into it, 'cause my mother always found it interesting, my cousin is 'dietist' (lol, I hope it's the right name XD ) And my brother is a doctor.
What do you wanna talk about? :p
 
Well, there are many things to talk about when it comes to your anatomy ^^. I mean , in simple terms, its t keep it healthy and clean right? Do not do something to it you will regret.
 
Strawberries, besides being a natural aphrodisiac, have the highest content of antioxidants among the major fruits. Hence I coin the phrase: Eat strawberries...love longer!

I know a lot...I will be back to post here from time-to-time.
 
It's far more fun, really, to go like:

"Ooh, an apple ^_^"

Rather than stuffing yourself like:

"Yummy yum, greasy chips and crisps, yay!"
 
I heard of vegi-chips. They are really good too.
 
They are good for you depending on how the company cooks it and how natural it is.
 
Yeah I really like them, my friend from middle school got me hook on them.
 
lol, I saw them in publix one time and it caught my eyes lol, so I started eating them.
 
Bananas are a wonder fruit. There is enough energy packed into a ripe banana to spur on a 90 min. workout. They settle upset stomachs, are good for patients w/mental illness, and are a good source of potassium to keep your heart functioning normally.
 
Yup, most football players, before they start their practice, they eat bananas, to stand the heat when it is summer or so.
 
healthy food is good and all, but i hate it when girls go crazy and start saying
"Oh My God! Im fat, i need to start eating *nothing* and eat foods with no fat and calories!"
and i go, "If you do, your depriving your body of the energy it needs. How bout working out and stuff?" and then they say " I dont want to sweat!" and i say "stupid noob!" and i get all mad at these girls.

I eat healthy, but i eat unhealty too. I love fruits and vegis! but i dont mind a good burger now and then...more "NOW" than "THEN" of course...
 
I do not think that if you say you are fat, you should starve or throw yourself up. That is just disgusting, eating nothing is worst than eating more, because your body isn't functioning, If I were them, there is a verb called Exercise, they should do it more often, if they did, their mentality would rise up and they would feel better about themselves and their physical form would change also. I also beleive that people who have this problem, should seek help, not in a bad way, because not many people can handle this on their own, even those who go into depression. They tend to not eat either and when something like that affects the mind, your body is affected also. Everything probes to the mind, if that is somehow disrupted, then the body is disrupted.
 
...
Well, it's not like: 'You must not eat this or that, because it's bad for you'
The problem comes with the excess...
E.g.: It's not bad eating chocolate twice or three days per week, in really small quantities ( three squares, for example). The fat comes when you eat chocolate (I use chocolate for my example XD ) everyday, and moreover in higher quantities.

I really dunno if I explained myself good enough...
 
Well yes I know that, I mean too much of it is horrible for you. Chocolate is actually good for you in small quanities occasionaly. Its most people once they have the good taste they want more, but its not good. They should not be tempted so easily xD.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top