Hearless vs. Nobodies

I'd think about the whole hood thing some more but my brain might explode...:s I guess when they put their hoods on a magical decide instantly makes you grow taller or shorter depending on your height without a hood :p
Damn I forgot about the mushrooms! They were very cute.
 
That makes me want to go get a hoodie and be as tall as a basketball player. o_0

I liked the Blue Mushrooms too..you could probably keep with up with Magnega if they are in KH2:FM+.

That's a tough decision, putting the mushrooms into the picture. They're basically immortal if they don't go away if you hit them the wrong way. XD
 
The mushrooms would totally win.

Since the mushrooms are heartless, I'm changing my answer from Nobodies to Heartless. Xenmas cannot beat a White Mushroom. :O
 
I agree, the white mushrooms are annoying. Xemnas can't use elemental spells (as far as we know) and he would die because of a simple white mushroom.
 
With an army of Black and White Mushrooms, the mushrooms are basically invincible. :O
 
Nobodies will win for sure cause there are stronger versions of nobodies that are sometimes harder to kill, but Heartless are easy to kill it is pathetic to call them a challenged
 
Lets see Heartless have hearts, Nobodies need hearts. With a heart, a heartless can feel, nobody can't. What would you have to fight on your side
 
That' s a good point Jhimian. The heartless kind of do have feelings and slightly intelligent thought. I don't know. If someone can come up with a reason that the heartless are better, tell me please, because Jhimian has a point.
 
Nobodies. There are Dragoon nobodies, and Pirate hearlesses, that's why.

I'm kidding :P Nobodies look cooler, and they aren't the evilness in one's heart.... they are the nothing. The perfect.
 
I've always thought the Heartless were cool...Until I saw the Nobodies.

The Heartless are just sort of...annoying. The nobodies appear less often, so I usually find myself looking forward to fighting them when I get the chance. XD

So I say: GO NOBODIES!!
 
I dunno. I like the Heartless better then the Nobodies. Maybe cos they were in the original game. Plus Shadows look awesome :D

How about this as a new thread. The Giant Heartless at the start of KHI vs. The Giant Nobody at the start in KHII (I'd put there names in but i've forgotten what there called. I think the Heartless is called Darkside).
 
if you were to take out the hooded guys (cant member what their called, bin a cpl years since ive played) id say the heartless are better. they're jus cooler, they can become these huge monsters, or the tiniest thing, whereas the nobodies are mostly one size?
 
yea...and Heartless have yellow eyes whereas Nobodies...well do they have eyes? I don't remember any Nobody's with eyes, apart from Organisation XIII
 
now that i think about it, i dont think that they do? how the hell do they know where to attack!? can they sense people around them?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top