Hearless vs. Nobodies

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
So, which are cooler? I'm going to vote for the Nobodies, as Axel is teh awesome.

XIII_Order_08_Axel.png


(I hope people know enough about KH to make a vote...:P)
 
I agree 100 percent. For some reason the nobodies just look cooler. Some of the heartless look like pushovers as well. The nobodies have a sense of strength.
 
nobodies because they are harder to kill and the reaction commands are cooool.
 
id go for the nobodies. probab;y because riku was a nobody. at least i think he was. darn it! ihate my memory. stupid gf! lol
 
Berserker and Samurai nobodies own anything. :D Heartless would be pizzowned by Duel Stance. If pizzowned is a word.
 
nobodies would win i mean its like a person vs. a cat and plus nobodies are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 
I think the Nobodies would win as well. Sorry all of you heartless fans. I heard something interesting. Riku technically gave into the darkness, so, is it possible the a Nobody for Riku was created? Sora's got one, Kairi's got one, and I think Axel is Riku's.(Sorry to get off topic)
 
yoko_kurama said:
I think the Nobodies would win as well. Sorry all of you heartless fans. I heard something interesting. Riku technically gave into the darkness, so, is it possible the a Nobody for Riku was created? Sora's got one, Kairi's got one, and I think Axel is Riku's.(Sorry to get off topic)
Riku never really actually turned into a heartless, and a Nobody is formed the exact moment a heartless is formed.
 
I don't know, it was one of those random thoughts. Well, they would have told if Axel was his heartless anyway. But wait, Kairi didn't turn into a heartless either, and Namine came along. Or is that just because Sora protected her heart?
 
Sora had Kairi's heart. So when he lost his heart in Hollow Bastion, she lost hers at the same time.
 
Nobodies would dominate, but I like in the second one seeing the small old heartless.
 
*KH2 Spoilers*

The Nobodies would win simply because Roxas can wield 2-keyblades without the need of a "drive".
Demyx and Axel are also strong, although it's kinda weird how Demyx is trying to create the illusion that he's weak even though he's quite strong (In the Hollow bastion fight).

Roxas+Axel+Demyx > All heartless.
 
Actually, Xigbar+Saix could most likely kill them all. Add a little Xaldin, and they'll own the heartless.
 
I have to admit, the nobodies were a real challenge for me, the heartless in the original KH were on the "intermediate" side. In KH2 the heartless did not pose a threat, only a mere hinderence.
 
I'm not sure really =S I guess Nobodies are more interesting becuase they can be similar to normal people but there's such a large varity of the fighting heartless designs, and I like that :p
 
Nobodies are just cool because of how they look. :P And the reaction commands also. Like the Samurais. :O
 
Have you notice how even the short members look the same size wen they put on their black hoods? Its a mystery.

*minor KH spoiler?*

I still don't know, even though there are a lot of Heartless designs the only ones I really thought looked good were the basic black ones with yellow eyes, I love the part in the first one when you get to control Sora as a simple black heartless.

Okay I guess I vote nobodies but I feel like I'm going with the crowd now, lol.
 
That is odd.. Luxord and Demyx look about the same size with their hoods on. XD

I like the Berserker nobody for it's looks..as well as how I liked the White Mushrooms in KH..and if the Americans get Final Mix+, KH2 will have Mushrooms in it also! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top