Heeeeeelp!!!

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Please help me, I'm fighting Garik Ronso and he's always using Mighty Guard to use Regen torestore HP to himself and I've already drained all of his MP, but it seems that he doesn't use it. I'm fighting him onver half an hour and I can't deplete any of his HP because of Regen. Please help me :(

I've tried everything I could, from different Dresspheres to Special DressSpheres, but it doesn't seem to work :(
 
It used to be 30 per Thread and 15 per Post, but Shaggy lowered it because of some spammers just trying to get more Gil. You can earn 200 Gil if you reccomend the Forum to someone and when they're registering, they mention your Forum Name ^_^

But I don't think you earn Gil in the General Board though.
 
this gil stuff, is just a way to get your post count up
 
You can buy Weapons, Armours, Shields, Spells and other Items in the Item Shop. You can also heal yourself in the Healing Centre and change your Nickname and Custom title. All this using Gil.

And you can earn Gil fighting other people and wining them. The wager you decide is the amount of Gil you're betting. You can't earn Gil in the Monster Arena though :o
 
John Smith said:
You can buy Weapons, Armours, Shields, Spells and other Items in the Item Shop. You can also heal yourself in the Healing Centre and change your Nickname and Custom title. All this using Gil.

And you can earn Gil fighting other people and wining them. The wager you decide is the amount of Gil you're betting. You can't earn Gil in the Monster Arena though :o
Right. Using handy features for your name is just a gil waster either way. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top